Join the Applied Equipment Solutions team!
We are a company who believes in our employees. We are a local, family-owned business and we value each of our employees to the highest level. When you work for Applied Equipment Solutions, you are considered a team player. Your opinion counts. Your commitment to work is valued. You are appreciated at AES.
If you are someone who wants to make a difference, then please consider AES when planning your career.
Territory Manager/HVAC Sales
Applied Equipment Solutions (AES), founded in 2015, is a major regional HVAC wholesaler operating in the Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia markets.
Today AES is growing at a rapid pace, headquartered in Ocean City, MD and are committed to be a full-service HVAC supplier to their valued customers.
AES is looking for an HVAC Outside Sales Representative for the Delmarva Peninsula, Baltimore and Washington DC areas. We are seeking applicants who are self-motivated, independent decision makers, demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills, and provide industry knowledge and experience.
- Represent Applied Equipment Solutions as a leader in the industry.
- Maintain direct personal contact with all assigned accounts and foster relations with new ones in order to expand the residential and light commercial market penetration.
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to grow business while maintaining margin targets
- Ability to successfully position products and services as a strategic advantage to customers.
- Resolve customer relations problems and issues with clients within a timely manner.
- Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales within industry; through continuous training provide customer solutions as part of value-added services.
Key Competencies & Experience
- HVAC or related industry knowledge or experience desired
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Professional & self-starter
- Strong work ethic
- Team oriented
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office
- A college degree preferred, but not required
- Job Type: Full-time
HVAC Sales: 3 years (Required)
Account management/Sales: 3 years (Required)