Join the Applied Equipment Solutions team!
We are a company who believes in our employees. We are a local, family-owned business and we value each of our employees to the highest level. When you work for Applied Equipment Solutions, you are considered a team player. Your opinion counts. Your commitment to work is valued. You are appreciated at AES.
If you are someone who wants to make a difference, then please consider AES when planning your career.
Territory Manager/HVAC Sales
Applied Equipment Solutions (AES), founded in 2015, is a major regional HVAC wholesaler operating in the Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia markets.
Today AES is growing at a rapid pace, conveniently located in Ocean City and Salisbury, MD and are committed to be a full-service HVAC supplier to their valued customers.
AES is looking for an HVAC Outside Sales Representative for the Delmarva Peninsula. We are seeking applicants who are self-motivated, independent decision makers, demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills, and provide industry knowledge and experience.
- Represent Applied Equipment Solutions as a leader in the industry.
- Maintain direct personal contact with all assigned accounts and foster relations with new ones in order to expand the residential and light commercial market penetration.
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to grow business while maintaining margin targets
- Ability to successfully position products and services as a strategic advantage to customers.
- Resolve customer relations problems and issues with clients within a timely manner.
- Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales within industry; through continuous training provide customer solutions as part of value-added services.
Key Competencies & Experience
- HVAC or related industry knowledge or experience desired
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Professional & self-starter
- Strong work ethic
- Team oriented
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office
- A college degree preferred, but not required
- Job Type: Full-time
HVAC Sales: 3 years (Required)
Account management/Sales: 3 years (Required)